NCBC Thunder is one of 10 zones within the Calgary Minor Basketball Association.
Mini, Bantam, Midget, and Juvenile coaches are required 1-2 nights per week for practice, and Saturday for a CMBA league game. The Mini, Bantam, Midget season runs from September through March. The Juvenile season is split into two seasons: September to November, and January to March.
Head/Assistant Coaching Commitment
- One to Two practices per week (Sept to Mar)
- One game per week - (Oct to Mar)
- Three to Four Additional Team Skill Sessions (Sept/Oct)
- Complete CMBA Coaching Clinic (Sept/Oct)
- Willing to complete police check